CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.16.2008

fashion quandary


Is counter intuitive footwear "in" right now? Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by shoes that push me to the limitations of my understanding of both style and function.


A perfect example would be Free People's "Bootie Sandal". It's being marketed as a "suede thong sandal with closed back". I'm sorry, don't they mean "toe-less ankle boot"?


I can't tell if I think this shoe is amazing or if it offends me -possibly because it's nearing 4am or possibly because, like this shoe, I'm naturally indecisive. If you're brave and have $128 to spare for a fashion experiment, go right ahead and be sure to let me know how it goes.

Just don't leave your house looking like this model because when people laugh, and they will laugh, you won't know if it has anything to do with the shoes.

0 comments: