CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.11.2008

bootleg


I have been scouring all around D.C. trying to find a copy of Vogue Italia. Not only is the all Black issue historically important, I really just want to see all the pretty clothes. But not only have I failed to come across a copy, I haven't spoken to anyone who posses one either. I'm starting to worry- I NEED THIS MAGAZINE!

For those of you who aren't concerned with the purity of your magazine experience and simply want to gaze upon the images, Fashionista has a scanned copy of Vogue Italia on their site. The images are not of the best quality- they're a touch grainy and you can see how they've been ripped out of the magazine- but they have done the world a great service. Personally, I looked at a few of the images but then had to stop because I like to savor each and every glossy page in my own two hands and looking at the bootleg was only an unfulfilling tease.

Sidenote- if that model looks really familar, that's because she's Tocarra from America's Next Top Model. Another kudos to Vogue Italia for including a plus sized model- let's hope they keep it up.
Image courtesy of Fashionista.

1 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

Sur i'd love to link