CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.03.2008

finally!



I've been waiting for the cool hunter's sister site fashionation to launch for months now, ever since they teased me with the enticing pictures they posted on the site some time back. And now it's finally here- and i'm SO excited! Fashionation boasts an adept team of fashion/photography/creative gurus from around the world that will be giving us our daily dose of global styles and trends. The site will compile fashion editorials and spreads from top glossy (ie Vogue, W) and independent (ie ID, Marmalade) magazines as well as cover interesting and important fashion events and street-style. Although it officially launched July 2nd (hence, articles are semi-limited), I have no worries about its potential- it's going to be huge, mark my words.

1 comments:

Jal said...

This is gonna save me a lot of $$