CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.22.2008

next level

Two of my favorite teen movies are about to become video games. Paramount is teaming up with Legacy Interactive to create low cost ($20) video games based off of Clueless, Pretty in Pink, and Mean Girls. No word yet on what the games will actually entail but I suspect social scheming and clothes shopping will be essential elements. I'm pretty excited about the prospect of having another time killing not so secret obsession but I wonder how well a Pretty in Pink video game will sell- kids today probably have no idea who Molly Ringwald is. But what do I know? I said Lindsay's leggings wouldn't sell and they sold out in the first week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonus points if you get the quirky boy in the end.