CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.14.2008

put your money where your...

VOTE is, that's what Anna Wintour and André Leon Talley are doing. The fab fashion duo are just a few of the big names dropping some major ca$$$$h for our shining hope, Barack Obama. According to New York Magazine's blog, The Cut, they are trying to raise between $100,000-$200,000 in support of the presidential hopeful's campaign, with contributions from designers like Calvin Klein, Zac Posen, Tory Burch and Catherine Malandrino, to name a few. I mean, I always knew fashion was great, but who knew it could be this great?




p.s. What the hell is up with the New Yorker "satire" cover of Barack and Michelle Obama? It's absolutely offensive and inexcusable. Tell me, how is that supposed to dispel any misconception?

1 comments:

Jal said...

Every time I see this photo of Anna and Andre, I get goosebumps.