CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.27.2008

for the 18 and over crowd



If these are not the craziest condoms that you've ever seen in your life, I'll be very surprised. This comes from the crew over at Bust but I just had to share this find because it combines everything that we're about - art, creativity and all things cutting edge. And the creepy, I get lots of chuckles from the creepy. Wacky Rubbers come in a variety of styles:

  • Glowing Condoms: Hand painted condoms. For those dark nights.
  • Musical Condoms: Press the tip and hear a song. Then press some more.
  • Flashing Condoms: The tip lights when pressed. Zodiac Condoms
  • Zodiac Condoms: A special condom each month. Now you see it, now you don't.

I personally think Wacky Rubbers should team up with Oh Mi Bod, the makers of the I-pod Vibrator. There are millions to be made.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha