CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.29.2008

good bye summer, it's been real


Labor Day

Labor Day Weekend is upon us! I'm hoping to get up to NYC on Saturday to partake in the birthday festivities of one of my favorite gurrrlz, SANDRA.
Feliz cumpeaƱos, dear panchita! I'm also planning on mourning the end of summer and toasting the official beginning of my super mature adult life with a mojito or two... and of course, taking advantage of all the sales. Hope ya'll have lots of fun and or relaxing stuff planned for the weekend. I'll be back by Monday as will Gossip Girl. Just had to throw that in there... xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a really funny girl. I can tell.

Anonymous said...

haha. nice mention of gossip girl there. i'm excited for it to be back as well. <3