CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.31.2008

how could i forget you

A few weeks ago, I unearthed one of my Mom's old MCM bags and have been wearing it almost nonstop since. MCM has always been floating around but it's easy to forget how hugely popular it was in the 80s.

In fact, when Linde asked me what MCM stood for, all I could do was stare at her blankly. I was so used to seeing the acronym in passing that I hadn't really taken the time to find out more (It's Mode Creation Munich, b.t.w.).

Anyway, since I've fallen in love with this brand, I've started noticing a lot more of them walking around. A lot. Mostly vintage designs too.

A comeback perhaps?

1 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Vintage bags are the best!
And thanks for leting me know where I can find those fab leggings!

xoxox,
CC