CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.25.2008

wanna be in Teen Vogue?

Not too long ago, I sent Tala a spastic email about wardrobe diaries and how I thought they were a little weird. I think challenging yourself daily to create interesting outfits is great and I believe that if more of us did this, we would buy less/waste less and generally have more interesting style. With that said, I think there is something slightly awkward about photographing yourself daily and posting the pictures on the web for people to comment on. And with that said, let me now say that I really enjoy looking at other people's outfits and frequent quite a few of these wardrobe blogs and communities. (Notice the new lookbook.nu banner?)

I guess what it comes down to is the fact that I, personally, can't imagine myself doing this and I suspect no one really wants to see what I wear on a daily basis either.



But if you think the world is ready to see more of you and your impeccable style, I suggest you enter into the Teen Vogue Snapshot Contest. By entering a creative photo of yourself you could win a chance to appear in Teen Vogue. For more info, visit Teen Vogue.

0 comments: