CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.30.2008

fringe benefits

after drooling over the beautiful fringe delicacies that walked down the runway at Jil Sander's spring 2009 RTW collection, I couldn't help but feel inspired. Obviously, my first instinct was to polyvore it up- I looked for key pieces (mostly fall items) that incorporated this breezy embellishment without looking too costume-y (I would hate to look like I walked out of a bad cowboy movie...). Fall (like any other season) is all about accessories; bold bags, jammin' jewels and everyone's favorite: boots! These key pieces can dress up any outfit, adding that extra oomph factor that looks and feels great. Unleash that inner sophista-funk and style, style, style! We all know you've got it in you.

Here are some of my picks:








0 comments: