CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.03.2008

nylon loves target, vice versa

Once again, Nylon hooks us up with the latest preview of Target's Go Collection, this time featuring designer Jonathan Saunders. I refuse to get excited because I've done this song and dance with them before. You get excited when you hear who the designer is but then Nylon throws some waify, washed out girls into the clothes and has them pose as though their limbs are too heavy for their bodies to support. Your excitement falters. But even though the photos are really drab and make you want to go on a campaign to "Feed The Models", you hope that maybe, just maybe, the clothes will look fabulous in person. But they don't. It always ends in disappointment. Discounted and yet still overpriced disappointment. Yes. I. Am. Bitter.

(Click image to enlarge)
In other news, I'd love to know who makes those boots!

1 comments:

B said...

I need to see that last jacket in person. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is worth purchasing.