CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.05.2008

let's get political

I don't often read Wesleying (Wesleyan University's student run/generated blog) anymore, mostly because I'm in a very fragile state. Some of you new alums might know what I'm talking about. It's almost been 6months since graduation and I can't tell if that's a long time or not. Alls I know is - it's awkward to read about acapella groups having tryouts or how the new campus center still sucks. But, I sucked it up and browsed around and found this gem. I thought I'd pass it along to the rest of the sophista-world. And you can all breathe easy, it's not about MGMT or Santogold.

Rachel Brown (Wesleyan '08) told Wesleying:




My mom and I made this shirt (she did the text and I drew the picture of Sarah Palin), emphasizing that arguably anyone who has had a passport for more than a year has had more foreign policy experience than Sarah Palin. We're having it made at a local T-shirt shop in my hometown.

The shirts are printed with black ink on either an orange, mint, or tan shirt. Sizes run S – XL; shirts are $15 each.
For information on how to order a shirt email Rachel Brown - rdbrown(at)wesleyan.edu

0 comments: