CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.20.2008

do the shuffle

Even the unemployed are allowed to celebrate the weekend!

Elite Eight- 6/20



Here are eight songs that got me through the week and might help to ease you into the rainy weekend. Please note that I included a song by The Filthy Youth not because of Ed Westwick, of Gossip Girl fame, but because I actually enjoy their sound.
gratuitous photo of ed westwick courtesy of cwtv

Good, with that clarification behind us, I also thought I would share my favorite music video of the week. In the past I've been known to be sippin on some haterade when it comes to both Maroon 5 and Rihanna but the video for "If I Never See Your Face Again" has me changing my tune. Girl looks super fly.





Now, where the party at?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure these aren't just the most recently played songs on your ipod? I'm onto you, kid.
xo- Celeste

Anonymous said...

Also, how come Em gets all the love? I've got to be in the top 5 of your hip friends, right???? I'm not WEScool but I'm definitely DCkewl.