CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.20.2008

i pledge allegiance



photos by Dean Isidro


Big thanks to Emily for alerting me to Dave Colman's article about early '80s fashion on The New York Times site . His article, "Recalling the '80s? Try Selective Memory", was a much needed intervention into the art of buying vintage and a reminder that dressing in red, white and blue isn't just for squares. I also appreciated his shout out to Trash & Vaudeville, yeah... on St. Mark's. The slide-show that accompanied the article, with photos by Dean Isidro, really invigorated me. I won't say much more, read the article - and enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last outfit is perfectly styled. What I wouldn't do for a man in those clothes. Or better yet, that jacket in my size!

- Zoe

KJ said...

this looks incredible!