CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.20.2008

hat topic


Call me old-fashioned, but there's just something about hats that just makes me swoon. Maybe it's the fact that I recently watched My Fair Lady or that I drooled over some photos of my grandmothers back in the day, but there's just something about a hat that adds the perfect amount of sophistication and flair to any outfit.



This being said, I am definitely not denying the difficulty that inevitably ensues when trying to find the perfect hat. Unfortunately for us, we no longer live in a society that requires the proper head attire to gear us up for our special events. The days of the ascot are over (at least for those of us in the states) and thus those couture hats I pine over are a bit inaccessible, although still absolutely drool-worthy.



Additionally, hats are particularly hard to pull off. However, any sophista-funk's closet isn't quite complete without a statement hat- and summer '08 is as good a time as any to get started on that collection, especially since the hat has seen somewhat of a revival in the past few seasons. Here are a few picks to ease you in:


enjoy!

0 comments: