CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.30.2008

show stopper

Argentinian designer Rocio Aldunate has me swooning over her fabric "soft jewelry" collars. They are fun and fresh, the perfect item to spice up a simple outfit. I love the pop of color and texture these pieces add. Each one is hand sewn by Aldunate herself in order to create the unique look and shape of the ruffles. Thus these one of a kind collars are definitely statement pieces- not for the fashionably faint-hearted. What's even better is that the collars can be worn in a variety of ways- so the wearer is allowed their own creative input, something I always like. I can definitely see this becoming a huge trend for fall, so check out her site and get your hands on one, pronto.








4 comments:

Jal said...

woah, i likes

Anonymous said...

I love her inspirations for the different pieces! But how much are they?

Anonymous said...

She is from Argentina!!!

Long life to Ro Aldunate!!!

Tala said...

my bad! thanks for the tip- i'll make sure to change it!