CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.30.2008

it's back

Some trends just make no sense. Not too long ago, I mentioned Free People's "Bootie Sandal" and expressed my concern over the merits of its design. Half ankle boot-half sandal, I just couldn't figure it out. What do you wear it with? Where are you going in them? Will people point and laugh? I was convinced that it was an error in judgment on the part of one singular company and that I would never have to deal with these upsetting shoes again. But it's recently been brought to my attention that these booties are everywhere. I just received a link to this particular pair, Nine West's "Therockett"; for $99, you can "make a bold statement and rock out in a sandal boot... Perfect for skirts and leggings". I guess all my questions have been answered...?

0 comments: