CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.20.2008

cougar alert!

I recently came across this editorial from GQ's website; I know it's old but once I looked at the entire slide show, I knew I had to share because it's so intriguing/disturbing. Joseph Gordon Levitt is grown up now and getting all adult and kinky with Claudia Schiffer! It seems like just yesterday that Levitt was the awkward/lovable Cameron in 10 Things I Hate About You.













THOUGHTS?


Photos by Ellen von Unwerth courtesy of GQ.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he should totally be with larisa oleynik. cougars are fun unless they tell you, "I'm 37! Please don't make me go to Brooklyn." - hangingnoodle

Guirec Munier said...

Very nice pics !

Thank u for the link and the comment ! Could u write my like this : Once upon a honeymoon.

Thank u so much ! See u !

Pamela Tan said...

great editorial, really HOT! if i cud get myself a 10yr-younger boy and still look HOT as her, i wudnt mind being one! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I think this is really hot?