CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.24.2008

hot mess


Back in March, I was really excited to learn that Eva Mendes was going to be the face of Seductive Comfort by Calvin Klein Underwear as well as the company's campaign for their Secret Obsession scent. The actress/model is, without a doubt, my biggest girl crush. But I was disappointed when I finally got a peek at the ads. Unfortunately, the campaign looks ike it was inspired more by Mendes' stint in rehab than anything else. She looks washed out and most of her poses are too forced for my liking. I think Mendes and legendary photographer, Steven Meisel, are capable of so much more.

But I'm sure there are lots of middle school boys that would disagree with me.

1 comments:

Tala said...

this looks like a joke.
i'm disappointed