CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.10.2008

i love lucy


Lucille Ball is one of my favorite style icons.



Ball proved that a strong woman can have it all- a family, a career, fame, and the perfect pair of pumps. This look is incredible, she makes geek look ultra chic. Her selection of accessories added just the right amount of sophistication and kept this outfit from being too serious and boring.

I think Geek Chic is such prominent and resilient style because there are so many ways to interpret it and make it your own. I really love
Erykah Badu's style. Never one to copy the trends, Badu puts her own spin on this outfit- immaculately picked out 'fro, army bag instead of the overused brown leather satchel, and a cardigan-jacket hybrid. SWOON.

Photos courtesy of Fanpix and Elle UK.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love me some Badu as well. The only thing I can't get over is her fake fro. Just grow it out!

Kira Aderne said...

Lucille is so cool!!

a kiss

Lana said...

Really feeling that outfit from Erykah Badu!

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY CHAQUETA!...and i totes love lucille