CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.25.2008

just for men

Photos by Tom Giddings courtesy of Ponystep.

As Tala mentioned before, good knitwear is hard to find and I think this is especially true when it comes to men's fashion. The rarity of the art form is just one of the reasons that Sibling has become one of my favorite fledgling labels. The brilliant minds behind Sibling are Joe Bates, Sid Bryan, and Cozette McCreery; they've worked with greats like Aleander McQueen and Lanvin and describe their first collection as "bright and playful subversions of classic knitwear styles". It's also the only label that I'm aware of that specializes in men's knits. Even more impressive is the fact that each of their creations is hand worked- a very big deal.

Take a peek:



Photos courtesy of Hint Magazine.

Oh, what I wouldn't do for that incredible pony sweater!
To see more of Sibling designs, visit their website. You will not regret it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIERCE!

I would love to wear any of those sweaters over a nice pair of leggings. I don't care if it's supposed to be for boys! - Abby

Meanshots22 said...

the shirts are definatey wearable.