CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.08.2008

reader we adore: Sheryl

This video was suggested to us by one of our darling friends and loyal readers, SHERYL. She's got really fun taste so we hope you enjoy!



The Blood Arm featuring Anais - Do I Have Your Attention

If you'd like to suggest some music or you've got something to else to say, feel free to leave a comment on the blog or send us an email: sophistafunkblog (at) gmail.com - we'll try our best to get back to you in a timely fashion.

love,
Sophista-Funk

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i love you girlies so very much...yay you! yay me! i'm a star via sophista-funk!

Jal said...

you're a real gem

Anonymous said...

that vid is amazing, I´m just having breakfast and spilled my coffee over my pants. note: don´t dance while you sit.
I´m getting wiser every day.

Anonymous said...

hey jillian,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ipL7twa6xo

-decent music
-great clothes

xo Helen

Anonymous said...

or this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO3_ZG7wJPc

xo Helen