CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.07.2008

yay or nay: Keds wedges

My Mom has always loved her Keds but it wasn't until I was in college that I started to appreciate their simplicity. Who says comfort can't be stylish? And with these new creamsicle colors- I'm more tempted than ever to go out and get a pair...or two. But what surprised me the most when I was surveying the Keds' website was that they were making heels - and they weren't nearly as atrocious as you'd kind of expect sneaker-heels to be. You know the kind that were popular in the late nineties.

This was my favorite pair; the linen fabric gives them an almost dainty feel- which is rare in the case of wedges. Or am I crazy? I could be. Perhaps these are the type of shoes you can't order online. Maybe they need to be surveyed in person.

What do you think? YAY or NAY?

3 comments:

Taryn said...

nice blog

Liv Bambola said...

yay
yay
yay
I think I like the wedge...

Love.

-exception.

Unknown said...

nay for me...but I couldnt hate on anyone if they were wearing it right. Just aint my style I guess..