CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.04.2008

where do i sign up?

The Vintage Pattern Lending Library is going to become my new best friend. This organization specializes in the collection, archiving and preservation of vintage patterns (from 1840-1950 world wide) which are then made available to sewing fanatics through purchase or loan. Anyone is free to purchase patterns off their site, but if you wish to loan, you have to become a member first (for a small annual fee). After looking through their online pattern catalog, I definitely think a membership would be money well spent- just think of all the wonderful clothes you could make! Plus, you'd have access to great fashions from all different eras- giving you the ability to flex those creative muscles and muster up something new/modernized or just simply revive a style you wish had never died. Count me in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm signing up! I looked at the website and it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to sew better! This looks really cool though. Maybe I can find someone to make me pretty things...