I just checked my email and I have to say, today's daily update from NY Magazine was jam packed with interesting news.
- Erin Wasson's new clothing line...hmm
- Michael Kors on Gossip Girl!
- Alexander McQueen might be doing a line for Target.
- Fashion critic, Mr. Blackwell is in the hospital and unconscious
- Leona Lewis might do a line for Topshop (singer turned designer- sigh), Berverly Johnson will appear on Tyra to talk about her return to modeling, and Kate Moss might take over China
Honestly, if I didn't get their daily emails, I'm not sure how I would I know about anything. Plus the Fug Girls' column, New York Fugging City always keeps me laughing.
God Bless Them!