CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.26.2008

My name is William Rast and this is my life

Kiddies, the day has finally arrived. After a summer of impatiently waiting, Justin Timberlake has finally delivered those highly hyped "trailers" for his clothing line, William Rast. The first three videos are now available on the company's website and I suggest you go take a peek. If you've been missing "True Life" and enjoy having stories told to you in a non-sequential order, you won't be disappointed. Also if you enjoy questionable acting, exaggerated accents, and abundant awkwardness. Holla!

Here's another trailer, not featured on their website:

2 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i've been waiting for this forever!! =) thanks for posting the vids!

please check out my blog =)

Anonymous said...

I was sooo disappointed by the vidz, I know ourr boy JT can do better than that.