CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.10.2008

keep it coming

(click images to enlarge)


William Rast was a confusing adventure. At the end, I didn't entirely hate it but I still wasn't really sure what had just happened. Y-3 was a snooze as far as womenswear goes but I did like a few of the men's designs (more on that later). Verrier had a couple of knock out pieces but the rest failed to interest me - same with Travota. My favorite of this batch would have to be Tracy Reese. It was all very wearable but still maintained an element of romance and fantasy. It was also very shapely and seems like it could be adaptable to a lot of different body types.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

thanks for checking out my blog - im loving yours!

Meanshots22 said...

i like all of them. they are all so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Tracy Reese was really gorgeous and I agree, Y-3 and Trovata were msotly boring.