CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.25.2008

My Little Pony!

YES!
My Little Pony is celebrating 25 years of making lil kids happy!

Claw Money

I'm not sure about ya'll but I had myself a rack of these little guys when I was younger. Okay, more like I had three and I was always begging my parents for more but the fact of the matter is these little ponies marked the start of my love affair with horses. There was something kind of amazing about their soft plastic goodness. I can remember when scented plastic was all the rage and I somehow managed to get a hold on a fruity pony. Right now I'd love to get my hands on one of the 25th anniversary ponies.

Hasbro had twenty-five artists, celebrities, and musicians create their own ponies. The pony featured above was created by Claw Money and is by far my favorite of the herd. Could she be any more fly? Never thought I'd see the day when I was jealous of a pony.

The twenty-five designs were revealed at the Chelsea Art Museum and are up for autction through October 2. You can bid at Charity Folks and all proceeds are going to Give Kids the World Village.

LeAnn Rimes

Junko Mizuno

The Pony Project will be on exhibit at New York City's Milk Gallery, starting October 21st.

Check them out at TheMyLittlePonyProject

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claw Money!