CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.13.2008

operation fabulous

new york magazine has reported that the cw network will soon be home to an ANTM spin-off featuring, my favorites, Jay Manuel and Miss J. Although I'm pretty over ANTM, I can't WAIT for this magical make-over show to begin. Just think of all terribly wonderful possibilities the show will offer... Miss J schooling fashion "victims" on their terrible shoes, teaching them how to walk and exude confidence while wearing some fabulously over-the-top head piece, or Jay helping these lost individuals rework their wardrobes, their makeup, thus instantaneously changing them new people... The plethora of beautiful moments between these two divas are endless- their bubbly personalities are bound to shine ever so brightly without tyra and the gang. And of course, there's the sass. I can't WAIT for the sass.

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I can dig it... I thought they would have already had their own show by now... I mean if Janice Dickenson bi-polar tail could get one why not them