CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.23.2008

shake it like a poladroid picture

Today while perusing multiple websites to avoid working, I stumbled upon this wonderful treasure of a website, aptly named Poladroid. On Poladroid you can download their free program and then use it to instantly change your favorite digital photos into grainy polaroid perfection, white frame and all. The program even lets you "shake" the photo after you drag it into the camera- to help make the process a little more familiar. I'm still trying to figure out if it's possible to tweak the colors or add any fun effects- but even if it's just a simple conversion tool- I'm excited to create some faux-polaroids of my own.

here are some I made today while procrastinating.




enjoy the site and send us some photos!

0 comments: