CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.27.2008

wtf!

Apollo Braun is the worst.

I first heard about his foolishness when he produced an "Obama is my slave" shirt. Wrong on so many levels. But when I looked at his website and saw the mess below, I had a hissy fit. This dude and his entourage are trying to be provocative/controversial but all they have managed to do is spread hate. You don't have to vote for Obama, you don't even have to like Obama but...come on, this is crossing so many lines! I wish I could formulate a more coherent and extensive analysis but I'm just so angry right now. Wow.


"I am a true anti-Obama New York Jew. The word on the street is that New York Jews will vote for McCain anyhow. The majority of the Jews – at least the ones that are proud of their religion and practice it – like me, don't want to see Obama – a man who's middle name is Hussein, and his family from his Kenyan father's side is Muslim, as the leader of this great country". Source: Gothamist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tears...

Guirec Munier said...

Ridiculous !

Anonymous said...

sick.